New Delhi The widely anticipated Vivo X100 series is about to be released by the massive Chinese technology company Vivo. On November 13 at 7:00 p.m. local Beijing time (4:30 p.m. IST), Vivo announced on Weibo that the Vivo X100 series will make its debut in China. As the successor of the Vivo X90 family, the Vivo series has long been expected. China was the first country to air the series.
The base Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro, and Vivo X100 Pro+ are expected to be the three models in the Vivo X100 series, just like in its previous lineup. Over the past two weeks, online leaks have revealed the phones’ specifications and design renderings. Recently, the base model was discovered to be offered at a price suggestion from an online retailer. There was also an official tease of the Vivo X100 Pro’s design.
It is noteworthy that the Vivo Watch 3 featuring BlueOS is scheduled to launch on November 13th. Meanwhile, the next Vivo X100 Pro’s design has been hinted at in another Weibo tweet released by a Vivo official.
Here are some important details about the Vivo X100 series:
1. Vivo officially announced the debut of the Vivo X100 series in China on November 13 at 7:00 p.m. local Beijing time (4:30 p.m. IST) in a Weibo post.
2. The Vivo X100 series is anticipated to comprise three variants, akin to its previous lineup: the Vivo X100 base model, Vivo X100 Pro, and Vivo X100 Pro+.
3. Over the past two weeks, online leaks have revealed the phones’ specifications and design renderings.
4. Recently, the base model was discovered to be offered at a price suggestion from an online retailer.
5. The corporate leader claims that the sky and other celestial things served as inspiration for the design.
6. Towards the top of the back panel, the big circular rear camera module is positioned in the center.
7. On the top right corner of the panel, outside the module, it has a vertical LED flash unit and four camera sensors.
8. The Vivo X100 Pro is anticipated to come equipped with an OmniVision OV64B telephoto shooter with 4.3x optical zoom, a Samsung JN1 sensor with an ultra-wide lens, and a 1-inch Sony IMX989 primary rear sensor.
9. With the exception of having a Sony IMX920 sensor for the primary camera and a telephoto lens with a 3x optical zoom, the base model is also anticipated to have comparable camera specifications.
10. The Vivo X100 phones are also expected to pack LPDDR5T RAM.
11. The pro model is expected to use a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU, while the base model is probably going to be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC.
12. There have been rumors that Qualcomm’s most recent Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC will be included in the top-tier Vivo X100 Pro+.
According to an earlier source, the Vivo X100 edition with 256GB of built-in storage and 12GB of RAM is anticipated to cost CNY 3,999, or around Rs. 45,500. Notably, the Vivo X90’s 8GB + 256GB option launched in India at a cost of Rs. 59,999, while the single 12GB + 256GB model was listed at Rs. 84,999.