The widespread use of QR scanners for routine business transactions has sparked a digital revolution across the nation. QR codes are everywhere—from fruit vendors to store owners, and from the most isolated villages to major cities—and they have drastically changed the course of mobile payments. Paytm, a domestic finance firm, provides retailers with unique payment solutions for their clients through the use of Soundboxes and QR codes.
In an effort to improve consumer payment experiences and fortify the credit card industry in India, Paytm Payments Bank has launched the Credit Card on the UPI system. For cardholders, the combination of credit cards and UPI offers significant benefits. People still find the technique easy to use because they just need to scan a QR code and choose to pay with their credit cards. This innovation makes using credit more convenient while giving UPI transactions an extra degree of flexibility.
Linking your credit card to Paytm is a must before you can begin making payments. To link your credit card to Paytm, follow these steps:
- Click “Link Rupay Card to UPI” on the “Paytm app” homepage after opening it.
- From the list of choices, choose your credit card bank to attach your card.
- Once your card has a UPI PIN, you can begin making payments.
To begin making payments with your credit card through Paytm UPI, take the following actions:
- Enter the amount to be paid and scan the QR code of the store.
- On the payment screen, choose the credit card that is linked to you.
- To safely finish the transaction, enter your UPI PIN.
That is how using your credit card to make quick and safe UPI payments is done.
Additionally, take note of these instructions for a flawless credit card payment experience on Paytm when utilizing a website or mobile app:
- On the checkout screen, enter your UPI ID or choose Paytm UPI as your payment option.
- Open the Paytm app, then on the payment tab, choose the credit card you have linked.
- Entering the UPI PIN that you have set will complete the purchase. Take pleasure in easy payment processing.
RuPay credit cards can be linked to the UPI platform starting in June 2022, according to permission granted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Users must therefore link their RuPay Credit Card to UPI in order to begin making such payments.
SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Punjab National Bank, Yes Bank, and Union Bank are the banks that have so far made it possible to join RuPay. IDFC First Bank, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, CSB Bank, AU Small Finance Bank.